Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TAG

Here are the Rules
1. Post Rules on Your Blog
2. Answer the 6 Categories
3. Let Each Person Know by Leaving Them a Comment.
I don't have a clue what number 3 means. So this is my interpretation: " Thanks for giving me this opportunity to ponder my life Heather"

8 Favorite Shows
1. Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. House
4. Amazing Race
5. Numbers
6. Bones
7. Lost
8. Chuck and .......any HGTV Design Shows

8 Things I did yesterday
1. 30 Minutes on the Eliptical
2. Played a new computer game from my Birthday (Hidden Expedition Everest)
3. Read my emails
4. Went to work
5. Made a list of all the 2005 Charts at work from D-G
6. Bought Sarah a Birthday present on line
7. Drank my afterwork fix of Sugar Free Chocolate Milk
8. Went with my Sweetie to dinner

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Going on a hunting trip in Pennsylvania with Dad to find some special wood.
2. A New Baby Grandchild in May.
3. A trip to Utah in May.
4. Sarah's Wedding
5. New light fixtures in my Kitchen
6. SATURDAY!!!!! No Work!
7. A Trip to NY State that hasn't been planned yet but we are talking about it.
8. Starting later next month I get to take Thursday afternoons off. Yeah!! Now I can clean.

8 Favorite Restaraunts
1. Timbermine(Yes it is still my favorite)
2. Red Robin
3. Mi Casa (little mexican food place in Ellicott City here)
4. La Favoria (little Italian Place in Ogden)
5. Outback
6. Taco Time in Brigham
7. Golden Corral
8. Chick-filet

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Not working anymore.
2. Ripping out the carpet in my upstairs and replacing it with hardwood.
3. Traveling by car to new places.
4. Seeing all my kids together in the temple for Sarah's wedding.
5. Losing Weight.
6. Reading a good book that really grabs me.
7. An extra bedroom.
8. A different house.

8 People I Tag
1. Barbie
2. Suzy
3. Patti
4. Jeff
5. Jackie
6. Scott
7. Mark
8. Last but not least, my favorite person of all ALAN.
Most of these people don't have blogs so they probably won't see this. I did send them all my blog address though.

2 comments:

HeatherD said...

Pennsylvania and New York State sound so fun! I am missing Maryland so much. Adin has been talking about Grandpa and Grandpa's truck all morning. When Brian graduates, if there is a job open back east that paid enough I don't think anyone could stop me from moving back there.

Charisse and Kory said...

Mother! I think the way to get you to blog is to tag you! I love reading your blogs when you do them. Wait till Kory and I to come to go to New York!! And are you sure you didn't mean Taco TIME in Brigham? :-)