Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing this!!!





5 Things I was doing 10 years ago.


1. I was living in Brigham City and thinking life was pretty easy.


2. I was in the primary presidency and going to LONG presidency meetings once a week.


3. I would be babysitting Andy as his special missionary companion and taking him to all the doctors appointments to get him fixed.


4. I was excitedly getting ready for Halloween. Which for some odd reason I loved back when all you kids were young. Now I know better.


5. I had a major crush on the cutest guy. I was lucky to be married to him. And I still have a crush on him.


Now for the 5 things I wanted to do today. This is WANTED TO DO!!


1. Work on Charisse's quilt.


2. Make a pretty pegnoir set for Christmas Jammies.


3. Knit a Christmas Stocking for Adin.


4. I want to watch Dancing with the Stars with Sarah.


5. I want to eat something fabulous.


5 Things I needed to do today.


1. Make my bed.


2. Go to work.


3. Fix dinner-4 courses.


4. Clean my desk off.


5. Clean spider webs off the front porch.


Now for the Grand Finale


5 Things I would do with a million dollars


1. Pay tithing.


2. Pay off all debts- not including my house which would take 1/2 the money.


3. Pay off all the kids schooling debts.


4. Redo all the floors in my house.


5. Sale my house and buy something all on 1 level.


Ooooops! I Forgot the 5 jobs I've had


1. Looking at negatives and photos at a photo company. Matching them up so they all went back to the customer correctly.


2. Hotel Maid- Ugh!


3. BYU Janitor at 4 am.


4. BYU Housing Office-secretary.


5- Gilbert and Sullivan CPA's, punch card operator.


Man I missed another one.


5 places that I've lived. I'll start at the earliest to later.


1. Scottsdale, Arizona-hot, Hot, HOT!!!


2. Mobile, Alabama


3. Centralia, Washington


4. Provo, Utah


5. San Jose, California-Brigham City, Ut-Lyman, WY-Columbia, MD


I think I finally did it! I have no one to tag :o( If anyone reads this that wants to tag, DO IT!!


Just let me know so I can read yours.
The pictures above were our house in Centralia, Washington.




3 comments:

HeatherD said...

I love tags. It is so much more fun blogging now that you have joined the blogging world. I love you!
Heather

Charisse and Kory said...

Good job mommy!!! I loved your tag!

John and Suzy said...

Loved the pictures of the house in Centralia. I got a couple when I was in Seattle with Steven last year, but these are better. It is so fun to check your blog out and then visit your kids!