A favorite of mine! Sarah took this at the BYU Game Day!! Andy is showing his TRUE smile. A very rare picture. 
I guess I'm not doing so well. But not much happens here. It seems like my whole life is about work and I hate it. By the evening we are so exhausted that we do......... just about nothing. Dad has been helping a boy in the ward with his Eagle. He decided to do cement work and word got around that dad knew how so he was nabbed. Maybe I should send Sarah with a camera so we can highlight the event. Sarah has been going with him from the beginning. Rain, sleet, ice or sun. (No snow here) The past 3 Saturdays they have been going and a couple week nights. It will be going forever. The kid decided to do sooooooo much. He didn't have a clue how hard it would be and his parents didn't either. Because of the project my cupboards have been put on hold. Dad is hoping to have them finished by Christmas.
4 comments:
Those cabinets look fancy. Dad's good! I love that picture of Andy and Brian too. No offense Andy, but real picture smiles are rare. ;)
Mommy!! You updated!!! I was so excited to see! I love the cupboards, and the color!!
Not so good??!! I am with you so your life should be amazing! I see the cupboard every day so I guess they are pretty cool. :)
Oh Sarah. Not so good means I'm not so good at updating my blog. Silly Girl
Post a Comment