Thursday, October 2, 2008

Okay, Okay, Okay!!!!

I will try to do this. Hope it works. My first BLOG page. Hope you like it.



One Handsome GUY!!
He won't be happy if he
sees this. I hope you all
like it and the grandkids
can see their grandpa.















Just a few snapshots from my Utah visit.


My cool phone picture above.
Batman and his girl Kallie!
Meg in Jail!

4 comments:

HeatherD said...

Wooohoooo! First to comment on the first blog. Yea! I will hold this forever. I am so excited that you are blogging. I always tell people that I want to hear about anything and everything. I just love to hear any word or funny story or boring day or anything. YEA!! for your blog. Love you!
Heather

HeatherD said...

Woohooooo! Second to comment on your first blog. I will also hold this record forever. :0) I just forgot to say that I do show the kids all the blogs so they will love the picture of grandpa.

Charisse and Kory said...

YEA!!! YAHOO!!!! I'm so excited you have started a blog!!! This is the best day of my life!!

Brian and Michelle said...

Be careful not to post too much or people will come to expect it and post nasty comments on your blog. Of course we'll read as much as you can possibly put on. Brian